It’s here, Gift Guide Week!
As we approach Black Friday and for most of us, begin our holiday shopping I wanted to remind you to shop small and shop intentionally. When I set out to launch EE as a brand, I knew I wanted every product to tell a story. To be pieces of home that are simultaneously beautiful and functional. So, today I’m starting our week of gift guides with our very own thoughtful products that show appreciation to the host or hostess in your life.
Here are my picks…and this comes from someone who entertains and hosts any chance she gets.
- Walnut Cutting Boards: Our handcrafted Walnut Cutting Boards are a kitchen essential that blends craftsmanship with functionality. Carefully crafted by skilled artisans in the picturesque Hudson Valley, these cutting boards effortlessly double as a versatile entertaining accessory. Making them the perfect choice for creating a cheese board or charcuterie board. Cheese boards will never look any better.
- Champagne Coupes: Hand-blown and fire-polished, each Elated Coupe embodies a flawless combination of clarity and strength that requires 30 days to craft. The spiral-cut stem offers a luxurious texture while its sturdy base, inspired by the face of a vintage clock, elevates your everyday celebrations. Also, comes in beautiful packaging. Perfect to host the hostess in your life.
- Wooden Cheese Block with Hand-Forged Knife: This sturdy cheese block, resembling a cheese wedge, is handcrafted using locally sourced hardwoods by skilled Amish artisans in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. A kitchen heirloom ready for your table and certainly a showstopper for any entertaining occasion. Probably one of my favorite things!
- Solid Linen Napkins: Our linen textured napkins in a natural color are designed to be taken to task without fanfare — relaxed yet refined. A sophisticated detail to any table top. Not to mention, they have a buttonhole to protect any article of clothing
- Dipped Taper Candles 12″, Set of 2: These taper candles are a beautiful, off-white color. Crafted to burn drip-free at a rate of approximately 1 hour per inch. Each candle is dipped 35 times for a superior depth of color, and pairs are joined by a braided cotton wick for the cleanest burn.
Wishing you a heartwarming holiday season!