As the crisp autumn air settles in, my home undergoes a transformation to embrace the cozy and inviting vibes of the season. From earth-toned throw blankets to jewel-toned décor objects, I infuse my home with comfort and autumnal beauty and always, forgo the pumpkin décor. A less literal version of the season always works best for a more elevated look.
Here are my current must-have fall-inspired home items:
- Jenni Kayne’s Alpaca Basketweave Throw – Made in Peru, this super-soft alpaca throw designed to complete any space is designed to last a lifetime. Handwoven by artisans in the mountains of Peru, it makes for a subtle texture that’s as soft as it is durable.
- Endlessly Elated’s Wooden Cheese Block with Hand-Forged Knife – This sturdy cheese block, resembling a cheese wedge, is handcrafted using locally sourced hardwoods by skilled Amish artisans in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. A kitchen heirloom ready for your table and certainly a showstopper for any entertaining occasion.
- Flamingo Estate’s Adriatic Muscatel Sage Candle – The ritualistic burning of Sage can clear negative energies and bring in the good stuff. The Sage in this Candle carries with it salt breezes from the Adriatic — a scent that alleviates stress and promotes a sense of well-being.
- McGee & Co’s Oak & Orange Blossom Hand Wash – With layered floral, spice, and herbal notes, our Oak & Orange Blossom Hand Wash is equally as cozy as it is refreshing. This hand wash not only adds an uplifting scent to your everyday routine but cleanses your hands with ease.
- McGee & Co’s Sunflower Pillow Cover – This pillow cover is a signature 1879 Morris & Co. pattern reimagined in a new color palette, created exclusively for McGee & Co. in collaboration with Shea McGee. Enduring and intricately botanical, the pillow cover is made from 100% cotton.
Happy autumnal decorating.