As we set into the final days of summer and the autumn season approaching, I wanted to share one of my favorite fall-inspired cocktails. This espresso martini, which I often make as an after-dinner drink, has warm vanilla notes that blend beautifully with the deep flavor of the espresso. Certainly the coziness of autumn in an Elated Coupe. I hope you give this one a try and enjoy it.
- 1 ½ oz Tito’s Vodka
- 1 oz Freshly Brewed Espresso (cooled)
- ¾ oz Coffee Liqueur (e.g., Kahlúa)
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Ice Cubes
- Coffee Beans (for garnish)
- Begin by brewing espresso. Set aside and let cool.
- Chill a martini/coupe glass in the freezer for a few minutes.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the following ingredients:
- 1 ½ oz Tito’s vodka
- 1 oz cooled freshly brewed espresso
- ¾ oz coffee liqueur
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Add a generous handful of ice cubes to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously to combine. About a minute.
- Strain the infused mixture into the chilled martini/coupe glass.
- Garnish delicately with three coffee beans on the cocktail’s surface.
- Opt for high-quality ingredients for the best outcome.
- Ensure the espresso is cooled to prevent prematurely melting the ice.
Enjoy this espresso martini and make this recipe part of Your Story of Home.